- Scotload streamlines product supply with new online store
- Scotload welcomes Hercules SLR as its latest distributor
- Scotload welcomes Trusland Offshore Services Ltd. as its latest distributor
- Vote for Scotload in the Weighing Review Readers Choice Awards 2018
- Scotload wins HazardEx award
- Scotload load links ensure operator safety during aquaculture lifting procedures
- A big welcome to newest Scotload distributor, Arabcal
- Scotload is pleased to introduce its new agent and distributor, Metesco
- Vote for SmartLoad® in the HazardEx 2018 awards for excellence
- Scotload is proud to announce new agent, Nasco Load Indicators Ltd.
- Scotload load shackles used during MeyGen tidal turbine installation
- Scotload attending LiftEx 2017 in Telford
- Scotload’s hazardous area SmartLoad® products now with U.S. and Canadian certification
- Scotload launches zone 1 hazardous area SmartLoad® products
- Strainstall gains EU approval for container weighing system
- Improve the safety of lifting operations in hazardous areas
- Zone 1 certified range of SmartLoad products
- Scotload to attend LiftEx 2016 in Aberdeen
- Scotload provides rapid service for Dae-Kwang Co Ltd
- Join our expanding network
- Scotload wins first place for innovative SmartLoad load measurement system
- Watch out for counterfeit load shackles
- Vote for Scotload in the Weighing Review Awards 2016
- Scotload to attend LEEA Middle East event
- New technology and ground breaking applications at LiftEx 2015
- Scotload at the new LEEA lifting and rigging conference – Asia 2015
- Scotload hosts open day
- Scotload relocates to Westhill, Aberdeen
- SmartLoad® for Zone 2 hazardous areas
- Scotload scoops first place in Weighing Review innovation awards
- Scotload awarded MI Drilling Fluids International B.V. contract
- Scotload secures LEEA membership
- SmartLoad® - A revolution in load measurement
- Company profile added to LinkedIn
SmartLoad® - a revolution in load measurement
We are delighted to announce the launch of our latest product: SmartLoad®.
A revolution in load measurement, our plug and play technology is now available on new load cells and can be retrofitted to older cells from any manufacturer.
Coupled with the new SmartLoad® display, USB Dongle and PC Software, it is now possible for your load cells to retain details of their usage, overloads and all activities.
This technology will eliminate load cell misuse, overuse and any disputes about the cell's history making a safer environment for all.