The innovative SmartLoad 2Ex® boss mooring link delivers accurate load monitoring results in real-time.
Incorporating our award winning SmartLoad 2Ex® technology, the newly developed links offer an improved solution in monitoring mooring line stresses.
The addition of monitoring technology on to the links provides crucial loading data which reduces the possibility of mooring lines breaking and increases the safety of staff and vessels.
Suitable for use in both safe and zone two hazardous areas, the links store data on internal memory and results are automatically exported and displayed in an easy to read format, ready for sharing.
Download the SmartLoad 2Ex® boss mooring link data sheet (115KB)
Features and benefits of SmartLoad 2Ex® boss mooring links:
- Safety assurance - automated overload monitoring
- SmartLoad 2Ex® handset - no need for on-site laptop
- Uniquely incorporates intelligence on the link and handset giving total system control and flexibility
- Standard SmartLoad® software - upgrades are available
- Significantly increased range and signal reliability over existing industry standard technology
- No training required - 'plug-and-play' system
- No pairing required - 'select and connect' technology
SmartLoad 2Ex® typical specifications:
|Wireless - 28 tonne||Wireless - 50 tonne|
|Rated load||28 tonne||50 tonne|
|Non-linearity||< ± 1% of full scale||< ± 1% of full scale|
|Non-repeatability||< ± 0.05% of full scale||< ± 0.05% of full scale|
|Zero balance||< ± 0.05% of full scale||< ± 0.05% of full scale|
|Environmental protection||IP68 to 30m*|
|Operating temperature||-25oC to +70oC||-25oC to +70oC|
|Storage temperature||-30oC to +80oC||-30oC to +80oC|
|Data logging||On load cell||On load cell|
|Battery type||2 x AA||2 x AA|
|Active battery life||Up to 200 hours||Up to 200 hours|
|Standby battery life||Up to 1400 hours||Up to 1400 hours|
|Frequency||2.4Ghz ISM||2.4Ghz ISM|
|System range||In excess of 50m||In excess of 50m|
|Sampling rate||10Hz (500Hz max)||10Hz (500Hz max)|
*Will log subsea ready for data collection above surface via wireless USB dongle