Scotload’s ground-breaking SmartLoad® wireless monitoring technology provides users with total system control and flexibility.
SmartLoad® uniquely incorporates intelligence and memory directly on the load cell itself. Increasing functionality while enhancing the efficiency and safety of your lifting operations.
SmartLoad® delivers a standard technology platform for use across a range of products. Requiring only one handset to connect links, shackles and other load cells, it reduces operational costs. Fully compatible with existing equipment, SmartLoad® can also be retrofitted, removing the need for expensive full system upgrades.
Utilising the latest wireless technology for increased range and improved signal reliability, SmartLoad® provides assurance, improves data accuracy and enhances workplace safety as well as reducing downtime.
UPDATE: SmartLoad® wireless technology now zone 2 and zone 1 hazardous area approved!
The SmartLoad® revolution
Watch the video to discover more about our groundbreaking SmartLoad® technology and why you should choose it for your operations.
Features and benefits of SmartLoad®:
Improve your workplace safety, reduce downtime and lower costs. Our innovative and award winning technology can be retrofitted to your existing equipment, removing the need for expensive system upgrades.
- Logging function controlled from handset - no need for on-site laptop
- Safety assurance - automated overload monitoring
- Uniquely incorporates intelligence on load cells and handsets giving total system control and flexibility
- Significantly increased range and signal reliability over existing industry standard technology
- No training required - simple 'plug-and-play' system
- No pairing required - 'select-and-connect' technology
- Avoids downtime and unnecessary wastage - built in system redundancy
- Easily integrated with existing monitoring systems
Features and benefits of the SmartLoad® handset:
- Only one handset required to connect to links, shackles and other load cells
- Automatically detects all cells in range
- Live simultaneous display of multiple cells
- Displays average and total readings
- Intuitive menu driven flexible display
- Optional start / stop logging from handset
- Peak reading and tare display
- Increased range
- Reduced interference
- Variable overload audio alarm
- Individual load cell naming facility
Features and benefits of the SmartLoad® load cell transmitter:
- On-board intelligence
- On-board memory
- Retrofit to existing load cells
- Date and time stamp for all usage events
- Peak readings recorded and logged
- Variable sample rates to suit application
- Low power for long battery life
- Calibration records held on transmitter
Features and benefits of the SmartLoad® software:
Scotload's SmartLoad® software is available from entry level viewing to advanced detailed analysis depending on your requirements. Find out more about the SmartLoad® software or try a 30-day free trial version now.
- Displays live readings of up to 24 cells simultaneously
- Real-time trace provides overview of the last 100 readings for trend analysis
- Monitors peak readings from each device
- Instant overload notification
- Automatic updates - remotely upgrades cell and handset firmware
- Downloadable event logs and cell reading data (Excel-compatible)
- Controllable cell operating speeds and overload limits
- Remote control cell logging
- Monitors battery life of remote cells, avoiding downtime and unnecessary wastage